Tuesday, February 16, 2016

this & that

Another day, another week. 
 
Some weeks you just feel refreshed and recharged on Monday, well today is Tuesday but that is exactly how I feel and it is so...well refreshing.

We ended up getting some snow that I wasn't necessarily banking on so it was nice to have a little three day weekend spent doing things that I never have time to do, like clean my shower and baseboards. Such fun but so overdue. It makes me feel like a semi-adult.

Farmville catches up with you after four years, small town would be an understatement but you really learn to love it in an odd way. I'm going to miss this place and it's sunsets come May.

 

I've missed my Momma a lot recently, I made a trip to visit last time I was home and it was pretty overdue. I can't say that miss her mullet or the outfits that I was constantly forced to wear along with matching head pieces but boy do I miss her laugh.


If this isn't the truth then I don't know what is. Story of every broke college kid. 



This weekend was so good, some of my favorite people made an appearance in Farmville and it made my heart so full. It always stinks to have people leave and move on to the real world aka "adulting" but it makes the time that they spend visiting so much better.




We got more snow. Again. I'm over it. Again

It was more of a 12 hour snow/ice storm and then was 60 degrees this afternoon but was still a mess. It also explains why I'm currently on cold medication.



Big/Little reveal was also this weekend and we welcomed a new addition to our family!

More to come!


  
And lastly, I got to see my absolute favorite!


Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment