I'm still riding the struggle bus in the phone storage department so here is the most up to date photo dump of random bits of life that I have collected!
We had an open house...a month ago. Love these women, they are amazing in every way possible and I don't say thank you nearly enough.
One of my favorite people in the entire world had a big birthday!
We went a little pancake crazy one day. I'm still eating pancakes.

It is finally starting to get pretty around here!! I feel like it has taken a lot longer than usual for the leaves to change, we had so much rain in September that had a lot to do with it. We have had pretty warm weather for this time of the year as well, no complaints!
Adele's new song is life in itself. Obsessed would be an understatement. It has been on repeat in my apartment, my car, my head, and everywhere else. I'm pretty sure my roommate is over it.
A few more random wedding snippets!
![]() |
| Their adorable first look! |
True life.
Halloween happened and November has arrived, I can't believe that 2015 is going to be over before we know it. This year has literally flown by, bittersweet for sure!
I've also decided after this weekend that leotards are extremely comfortable and I should wear one on a regular basis.
I had Bojangles for breakfast this morning and it was so much better than I ever remembered it to be. I guess you can take the girl out of Greenville but I'm a sucker for a sausage biscuit.
Here is to Monday!
xo

















No comments:
Post a Comment