My best friend got married!!
Lauren and Mario's wedding was literally one of the most beautiful things that I have every seen and I don't think that I can do it the justice that it deserves. Lauren is one of my sorority sisters and honestly one of the main reasons I joined Sigma Kappa. This little town isn't the same since she graduated and moved on to bigger and better things. She has the biggest heart, an incredible talent of making me laugh until I cry, and is one of the most genuine people I have ever met. I was so honored to be able to stand by her side on Saturday.
She picked a good one, it doesn't get much better than Mario. He has a heart of gold just like his bride and he protects our country. I think I can speak for everyone at their wedding, we wish you both nothing but happiness in this world!
Did I forget to mention that they got married on the side of a mountain with the most gorgeous view of Charlottesville? Their venue did not disappoint and was absolutely breath taking. The weather was wonderful and so great for an October wedding.
The personal touches and the time spent on details didn't go unnoticed. I cannot wait to get the professional pictures back as I can't say I picked my camera up after we got dressed.
A little wedding preparation.
![]() |
| The cutest garter I've ever seen! |
![]() |
| Myself and the beautiful bride |
It was a perfect weekend in every way possible! From the wedding party, the laughs, the memories, to the ceremony! Love you both more than words, thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!
Here is to Mr. and Mrs. Washington!
More to come when the pictures come in!

















No comments:
Post a Comment