I headed home to Richmond this weekend after some long Conduct Board cases on Thursday night, pulling in my drive way around 11:15. I was a tired girl when my alarm went off the next morning. I ran some errands and got some things crossed off my never ending "to-do" list. I got in a few shifts at the YMCA and honestly just recharged a little.
Everyone is getting sick around here, I have a lot of teacher friends that are around little kids all day. This is making me ramp up my normal vitamin regimen, I stocked up this weekend. Thankfully we are good to go with with soap and Purrell around here for a solid year so I am able to embrace my germ freak tendencies.
I had been trying to update my phone with the newest iOS this week and I found that I had 3% storage left on my phone and that wasn't going to cut it. I'm the stupid person that bought the 16G iPhone and I'm officially learned my lesson. Between music and pictures it takes up about all of the space that I have.
A little bit of a phone dump in honor of my minimal storage capacity.
9/11 was last week and as always it was a somber day, it really makes you appreciate everything that we have. Visiting the Ground Zero memorial and the Freedom Tower is probably one of my favorite things that I have seen! It is definitely a must if you are in NYC, it is extremely moving and a wonderful tribute to all of the lives that we lost.

Trader Joe's officially has their pumpkin assorted items out and I've fallen in love all over again. They suck me in every single year. I made muffin with this mix last night and they were really really good! It actually made 24 muffins so I ended up tossing half of them in the freezer for later on.
I made a little trip out to the cemetery this weekend and it was really overdue, I haven't been in awhile. I don't venture there too often plus it is a good 45 minute drive from my house. I honestly prefer to remember much happier times with my Mom but sometimes you just need to catch up. Which is exactly what I did, I miss her more each day and so wish she was here to see me on this journey called life.
Exactly how I was feeling yesterday.
We are finally getting neighbors!! And we are super excited, it has been just us for so so long that it is kind of weird to think we aren't going to be the only house anymore. We are actually getting another set of neighbors as well, they just haven't started building yet. It is long over due and we are really excited about it!
I have been working on Sigma Kappa's first open house of the school year and am super excited about it!! It will be here before we know it and we cannot wait to meet everyone!! It will be on October 5th at 7:00 p.m in Blackwell!!
Someone
posted this on Instagram over the weekend and I instantly related to it way too often. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. And
I have a feeling that tomorrow might just be one of those Mondays.
xo











No comments:
Post a Comment