I feel like I was just creating a cap for my Big yesterday, not a year ago but I also feel like I was just moving onto Longwood's campus...we will save that for another day. My turn came around way too fast but it was such a wonderful day. Sadly it was not held on the beautiful Lancaster Mall this year due to rain but that just means we will have a gorgeous cool day for graduation come May!
Convocation is a pretty big deal around here and really marks the beginning of the year for us seniors, really starting the beginning of the end. You choose someone that is somewhat of a "mentee" to decorate your cap. Longwood explains it as:
Each senior may ask an underclassman to serve as a capper. The capper decorates the senior's mortarboard with mementos of
the senior's Longwood experience and "caps" his/her senior at the
appropriate time in the ceremony.
I couldn't have LOVED my cap more, my Little did an amazing job...but then again I expected nothing less!! Thank you for being so wonderful!! xo
![]() |
| All of us at our prime |
![]() |
| A handful of Seniors before Convocation |
![]() |
| Sigma Kappa Seniors with their caps |
Here is to Senior year, I know it is going to be the best one yet!
xo
















No comments:
Post a Comment