Wednesday, September 23, 2015

See Ya Summer

Today is officially the first day of Fall and I can't say that I'm not like every other (#basic) person in this world and am a tad bit excited. Fall is my favorite season and I kind of live for October and November before the brutal cold and snow storms set in on us.

While I'm always happy to see fall's arrival I'm always a little sad to say goodbye to Summer. This one was especially good (and the last), making it a little more difficult to say goodbye but I'm sure I'll be fine once I get to wear a sweater and my AC bill is much lower. 





Happy Wednesday!! Tomorrow is my Friday which makes me a happy girl! I'm headed home for a family wedding Friday morning and it looks like we have some gorgeous weather on the horizon. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment