The first week of senior year is officially behind me and I have to say that it was the most overwhelming week I've experienced in my college career. Naturally I'm a worrier, a serious worrier. If I don't have something to worry about I'm worried because I don't have anything to be concerned with, I'll kick this habit one day. There were so many things going on at the same time and it honestly just stressed me out. I've been making lists like a maniac and checking things off as I go, which is a huge stress reliever for me. Things are finally starting to fall into place and I'm finding the groove of a routine which makes me a very happy camper.
My schedule is awesome and I'm pretty happy with my classes. You really can't complain when you have no Friday classes and nothing too early in the morning.
I promise to document my little apartment which I absolutely adore soon! More like whenever I find the time to clean and take some pictures of it.
I think I came to realization that I was entering adulthood last week when I was at Walmart buying groceries that included eggs and break. Baby steps for sure! I sent this picture to my Dad, he didn't really care about me becoming an adult he just wanted to know if that went on his card!

It was so good to get together with some sisters before school started! Izzy came and spent the night with me and we ended up heading out with some others that had moved in early. It was so good to see them all after a long three months apart.
I've also reunited with one of my absolute favorite people, Muff. College wouldn't be the same without you, I'm forever thankful for our crazy department that united us.
National Dog Day was this week which of course made me miss my girls even more!! They are definitely one of the top things that I miss when I'm not home. There is something about a dog that just makes everything better. I'm having a hard time remembering that when I spill something I actually have to clean it up because I don't have anyone to clean my floor!
Longwood's puts on an event each year called First Friday Back, obviously held on the first Friday. It is pretty much a chance for new students to meet sororities, fraternities, clubs, and other students. It is always a good time with fun little things to do including a water slide....but if we are being honest we all really go for the free cuts.
![]() |
| A little selfie stick action is always a must |
Last night was the first night with everyone back together and it was so good! I always miss school when I'm home but you don't realize how much you miss the people until you are reunited, they fill my heart and remind me just how lucky I am.
And in case anyone was wondering how many people we can fit in a two bedroom apartment...twenty two.
xo











No comments:
Post a Comment