Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Reads

One of my main goals this summer was to get some good old fashion reading in, reading that I actually enjoy. I find that reading for pleasure just isn't really possible during the school year when I spend the majority of my time in a textbook , it takes all the fun out of a good book. I honestly just enjoy getting in bed and watching some Netflix after a day at school and I really see nothing wrong with that. 

While summer is a little different, we only have one TV in our house. Everyone is shocked by this but we really rarely watch it, well I rarely watch it. I find myself happy to head to bed a little early and get a little reading in, it also makes me pretty sleepy which is a plus in my book (no pun intended). I've gotten some good reads under my belt so far, all ones that I would highly suggest.








No comments:

Post a Comment