Sunday, January 25, 2015

Its Okay...

That I continue to slack off on here. 

That I might have been in bed until 4:30 today watching movies.

That my heat refuses to work...especially when it is 30 degrees outside. 

That I've eaten three bags of hard boiled eggs in a week.

That I'm really missing my Mama this week and all of the advice that came with her.

That I'm a home body and I'm starting to miss my people. 

That I can barely contain my excitement of finding out who my little is on Tuesday. 

That I currently have paint on most of my clothes and all of my furniture from crafting.

That the excitement of my weekend was clean sheets and several loads of laundry.

That America had a spa day at Petsmart this week because we don't like to bathe her ourselves.

That the man at the post office knows me on a first name basis, I'm a frequent visitor. 

That we all have bad weeks

And that I just vented 

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment