Friday, January 16, 2015

Back To The Grind

Well now that recruitment is over life is back to the daily routine. I've come to the conclusion that it is one of the best weekends of the year but it takes everything out of you. A couple good nights of sleep were definitely needed to get back to my normal self. School started on Tuesday and I'm very pleased with my classes, I definitely have a good schedule for the rest of the year. 

While nothing too big has been going on around here I'm still trying to keep this as up to date as possible. 
___________________________________________

I think my favorite Christmas present was this shadow box with one of my Nana's spoons and recipes. The recipe happened to be a pie that my Mom used to make for every family function. Things like this are my favorite, something that I cannot wait to hang in my own kitchen one day! Thanks Aunt Ging!


Our tickets are booked! Isabelle and I are officially heading to Seattle in February!


Some days you tend to forget how lucky you actually are. When I got these pictures from my Grandparents on New Years, the same people that didn't come home until 2 a.m. I don't think I could love anyone anymore than these two!


This book sucked. I was super excited to read it, I just couldn't get into it..at all. I made it about half way through and decided not to torture myself anymore.


My family thinks that they are hilarious, which most of the time they give me a pretty good laugh. Lets just say this was not my first rodeo at driving school so a few balloons and a congratulations card were definitely in order.



I really missed my girl this week, I'm telling you there is a perfect spot at the end of my bed just waiting for her. Cannot wait to get some snuggles in with her!


Just a little peak at recruitment!


So so happy for this three day weekend! Cannot wait to celebrate one of my favorites tomorrow as we finally go get her wedding dress!!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment