Well, well, well.
It has been a while and I'd honestly somewhat given up on this platform and thought about deleting it all together but here I am? I also know my Grandma enjoys it and if Grandma is happy we are all happy. I figured I could update and get rid of some pictures on my phone that are taking up space and continue to document this crazy world.
We've gotten through the holidays, New Years, bitter cold weather, and I feel like Spring is finally on the horizon - thank goodness. I'm ready for some sunshine and a little bit of a tan.
_____________
My Dad came home in December for his annual "before Christmas" trip. As always, we love having him home but it was a little different this year as Poppy no longer is living at our "home base" and thriving in his retirement community.
I had my annual Bernie's lunch with my "Dads", Mitch and Paul are probably two of my favorite people on this earth and lunch with them never disappoints. Couldn't love them or an Italian from B's more.
I'm still missing having our tree up. There is something about Christmas lights that just makes everything better.
We might still have garland up on our banisters, you will never know.
The Annual Christmas Party at Maxx Nails.
Love these ladies more than life and love that they continue to include us in their holiday/team functions.
We've been holding space for my sweet roommate who lost her Dad right before Christmas.
Sadly it sometimes takes tragedy to make me realize just how lucky I am. I love this sweet girl more than words could explain and I couldn't be more proud to call her one of my favorite people.
And I'm thankful for Dr. Buchert's class when we didn't know anyone else.
Katherine and Chris' Engagement Party.
One for the books with so many of my favorite people. It is always fun to have the majority of us back together as we all went what seemed to be different directions after college. These visits are limited but so treasured.
I cannot wait to spend the next few months celebrating these two before they head off to Germany right after their wedding.
I spent Christmas with my sweet Poppy, we went to brunch that morning and spent the afternoon relaxing.
This man makes me laugh like no other and our time together is oh so precious. He is truly one of a kind and he is pretty handsome if I say so myself.
MD visits with MC.
2017 Best 9.
What a year. Honestly not my favorite year, 2016 was very hard to top as it was filled with so many milestone moments in my life. But 2017 was filled with so many amazing memories, people, adventures, along with some new chapters. I learned a lot about myself, what I want in this crazy life, and enjoyed the ride.
Random work trip turns into getting off on the wrong exit and landing at the Washington Monument?
This sweet girl turned 1.
It is so hard to believe that Q is no longer that tiny baby burrito but it has been so much fun to watch her grow this past year. She is the sweetest thing, loves life, and I cannot wait to watch her grow this year. Cheers to your second trip around the sun little Q!
Speaking of Q - she got this adorable chair for Christmas but Enzo was really sad to see it leave.
We all got together to celebrate Chris' birthday a few weeks ago, one of my favorite neighbor/friends ever.
Who would think we could make a Mexican restaurant just as fun as white water rafting in West Virginia?
I've had a few Crowe/Truluck visits in the mix.
It doesn't get much better.
Well, that covers the majority.
Oh, and I'm moving. Church Hill has been so good to us, but all good things come to a close. Looking forward to the next chapter but already missing these sunsets.























No comments:
Post a Comment