Well it has been a while, summer always just sneaks by and I have no idea where the time has gone. So I guess I won't waste anytime catching up on here.
Before I headed home we went to see Kenny Chesney, a personal bucket list item of mine. It was a really good show, it was much better than Dave Matthews. We both really enjoyed it, so special shout out to my Dad...thanks Dad!
As soon as I came home from Houston I headed to Virginia Beach for the Patriotic Festival. I ended up heading down a day early to beat the traffic and got in some much needed beach time. It was GORGEOUS the entire weekend which was such a change from the Houston flooding I was getting acclimated to.
![]() |
| Found some sisters! |
Morgan and I stayed with Isabelle (who is such a wonderful host) for the weekend. Her family is amazing and we had such a wonderful time.
![]() |
| Morgan, Me, and Izzy |
A little food festival fun has happend. Richmond had it's annual "Broad Appetite" downtown and it was actually really good! It was the first time that I had ever been. Apparently it has really grown, they had over 75 vendors this year. It was definitely crowded, many more people than I cared to spend a couple of hours with.
A quick river trip was much needed this week.
I'm currently done with two summer classes but have two more to go. My
FINAL Spanish class is exactly one week from today, I have been waiting
for this day for years. It has been a long time coming for sure, time to buckle down and finish up.
Sometimes we all just need a little reminder.
xo

















No comments:
Post a Comment