Monday, March 16, 2015

this&that

Monday always seems to roll around much faster than expected or wanted, this week was no exception. The weather was beautiful but it was a little rough. Long story short they think I was a little dehydrated which led to a fainting episode. Which then allowed me to have a little visit from the paramedics and ride home from the fine men of Longwood Police. Currently feeling much better!

Looking forward to a better Tuesday along with the 79 degree high that is supposedly coming along with it.

Photo Dump:

A look at Seattle from above, it is kind of hard to make out but you can even see the ferris wheel to the left. Pretty cool to see this on our way home.


Gertrude has had a coat since she was a puppy but it still cracks me up. She doesn't have much fur and can't stand being cold, she sports her coat in the rain and snow. Super cute if you ask me.


I think our pups live a pretty lavish lifestyle, spoiled to say the very least. I'm ready for some puppy snuggles soon and for America to come to college!! T-minus 2 weeks.


I found this picture going through some old photo albums last week and it never gets old. I can't ride a bike and ended up going on vacation with a friend in high school and this is how we ended up getting around. We got some strange looks to say the least.


I attended Out of the Darkness walk this weekend to promote suicide prevention. It just happened to be on my Mom's birthday so it was pretty special to me and way a great way to celebrate her. They say that time makes it a little easier but it won't ever be the same and it is so true.


Thankfully I'm blessed with an amazing Little one who makes my bad days good and good days great! Love her to the moon and back.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment