Life has been a little non stop around here lately. Between school, Sigma Kappa, shenanigans going on at home, and other random things that come up I've stayed pretty busy. It has been pretty cold around here too which does not make me happy. We all know that I am die hard summer girl, counting down the days.
_________________
My high school did an Instagram photo challenge for Valentine's Day with the hashtag of #sghslove. I miss my days there a lot, it was definitely something that I didn't appreciate until my time there was over. They say you don't know how good you have it until it is gone, so true. It is a hard experience to describe but it is something that I hold extremely close to my heart. I love and miss each and everyone of these girls. We really did become a family, and this family was by my side during some hard times!

On occasions I still receive a lovely care package in the mail, don't let the picture fool you..this is over 200 cough drops. These four bags have gotten me through the past two weeks. Guess they really want me to get enough Vitamin C.
Random family picture from a couple weekends ago. Can't wait to have everyone back together this weekend for Little to get initiated!!
Sigma Kappa has some of the best alumnae, these women literally do anything and everything to help us out and do not get credit often enough! Delta Nu sends tons of love to one of our fabulous alumnae who has unfortunately been diagnosed with cancer. Please keep Vanessa in your thoughts!
I received a little Valentine's surprise from the one and only, my amazing Dad. He knows the way to my heart...through Helen at Red Front. What can I say, she is my girl! I mean who doesn't love a text from her telling you that your shirts are ready for pick-up?
![]() |
| Letters > Flowers |
I headed home this past weekend to catch up on some laundry and make a Trader Joe's run. Little did I know that Lululemon was having a one day warehouse sale at their Short Pump store. I might have a slight addiction and my collection is always growing. Izzy drove down the night before and we waited in line...yes we were those crazy people in 10 degree weather. Some might think it was ridiculous but we scored some AMAZING deals and it was totally worth the bitter wait.
Thankfully we were apart of the first 10 in line, by the time that we had checked out this is what the store looked like. Actual chaos.
Farmville got it's first snow of the season last night, giving us a snow day and cancelling my night class. We currently have a delay for tomorrow so we will have to wait and see what happens with that. We are supposed to get a little more snow tomorrow night as well.
Ready for some warm weather to say the least!
A week to go until we are on a play to the west coast, hoping that the temps will be a little more mild!
The countdown begins.
xo













No comments:
Post a Comment